Thank you for visiting our Emergency Medical Services web site. The statement you have received is for an ambulance transport provided to you or a family member by the
City of Kodiak Fire Department. You may find the following information helpful.
If we do not have insurance information, a request was included with your statement.
If we have insurance information, the insurance company has been billed and the statement reflects any remaining balance that may be due.
If there is any other insurance that can be billed, please provide us with that information. You may download and fill out the insurance information form to the right and mail, fax or email a scanned copy of it to the billing service department.
1) Mail a check to the billing services department at:
Silverdale, WA 98383
2) Payments may also be made in person at City Hall. Please include
the top tear-off portion of the billing invoice/statement you received.
3) Contact our billing services department to make other payment arrangements at (800) 238-9398.
How to Contact Us
For more information or to make payment arrangements, please contact our billing department at the phone number, fax number or email address provided below:
1) Call our billing service department at (800) 238-9398. Please refer to the account number located on the top section of your statement.
2) Email a response to our request for insurance information form or any questions you may have to the following email address:
3) Fax documents to
City of Kodiak Fire Department billing service department: Fax # (360) 697-1659.